|Portrayed by:|| Joaquim de Almeida|
- Batman: “The masked look must really be catching on.”
- Bane: “Defeat me, and I will allow you to remove it.”
- ―Batman and Bane[src]
When using Venom, Bane is monstrous in size and strength, and injures The Batman in their first encounter. To defeat him, Batman uses the Bat-Bot, a prototype robot and even then, only barely managed to win with the Bat-Bot severely damaged.
Bane's Power Infusion Module (The equipment that delivers his Venom) is a system of tubes which stretch around his body, activated by a dial on his hand. Due to his fantastic strength when using the device and his high intelligence, Bane is one of the Batman's most dangerous foes. However, the steroid venom and his tubing system is perhaps a weakness, since on several occasions he is defeated when they are electrocuted. In the episode "Traction", Batman rams an exposed electrical wire into Bane's Venom applier.
After the resulting electrocution, Bane collapses under the strain. In "Team Penguin", Batman's electrocution of his tubes causes a chain reaction which shocks him senseless. He later gets an invitation to join Team Penguin, but is taken down by Batman and Robin before considering the offer.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Nigh-Superhuman Conditioning: Without his Venom, his natural strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, agility, metabolism, intelligence & vitality are at peak-human limits.
- Martial Arts: He has shown combat skills which are almost near batman's level of combat skills.
- Tactical / Strategic Genius: He was able to "Bait" & "Trap" Batman, when needed for his missions.
- Venom Serum: The Power Infusion Module which delivers the Venom, a super-soldier serum, to his system, he gains a certain set of extraordinary physical powers.
- Superhuman Muscle Mass: As a result of the Venom infusion, he gains a rapid increase in muscle mass, becoming nearly the actual size of a bank vault.
- Superhuman Strength: He has shown the strength to be able to rip open a Bank's vault's door as well as other feats of incredible superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Stamina: He has shown to not tire after hours of exertion during fighting.
- Superhuman Durability: He has bullet-proof skin & is highly resilient to physical trauma.
- Season One
- "Traction" (Main Apperance)
- Season Three
- "Brawn" (Venom Stolen By Joker And Picture Shown Only)
- Season Four
- "Team Penguin"
- Season Five
- "The Batman/Superman Story Pt. 1" (No Lines)