Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Created by:||Batman and Lucius Fox|
|First Appearance:||The Batman|
|Star System:||Solar system|
The Batcave is located deep beneath Wayne Manor, and acts as The Batman's secret base of operations, holding all his equipment, vehicles, costumes and of course, The Batwave. Among the vast reaches of the cave include a trophy room, a gathering of souvenirs The Batman has collected since he began fighting crime, a lab and holding cells for anyone Batman feels is too dangerous to allow occupancy in Arkham or jail. The cave also has easy access to Wayne Manor. It includes a Batcomputer and many artifacts from all the enemies that Batman defeats. There are many entrances to Wayne Manor from it like a bookcase, a grandfather clock and a video game machine.
The following is a list of the items on display in the trophy room collection:
- A Giant Penny (obtained in "A Fistful of Felt")
- Giant Scarface's head (obtained in "The Big Dummy")
- Joker's Jack-in-the-box (obtained in "Strange Minds")
- One of the Riddler's giant hourglasses (obtained in "Riddled")
- A Joker playing card (obtained in "Topsy Turvy")
- One of the Penguin's umbrellas (obtained in "Bird of Prey")
- One of Killer Croc's sharpest teeth (obtained in "Swamped")
- The Penguin's umbrella (obtained in "Call of the Cobblepot")
- The Kabuki Twins' masks (obtained in "Call of the Cobblepot")
- One of the two artifacts of sun and light (obtained in "The Cat, the Bat and the Very Ugly")
- Various parts of, if not all of, D.A.V.E. (obtained in "Gotham's Ultimate Criminal Mastermind")