|Batman: Return of The Caped Crusaders|
|Directed by:||Rick Morales|
|Produced by:|| Michael Jelenic|
|Written by:|| Michael Jelenic|
|Music by:|| Kristopher Carter|
|Release Date:|| October 6, 2016 (New York Comic Con)|
October 10, 2016 (theatre release)
November 1, 2016 (home media release)
Batman: Return of the Caped Crusader is an animated feature film based on the original 1960s series.
It was created as a celebration of the show's 50th anniversary.
Batman and Robin are once again trying to foil the four arch-criminals, The Joker, The Penguin, The Riddler and Catwoman, but things go awry when Batman is drugged with a substance that makes him evil and creates several clones of himself to take over Gotham City.
- Adam West as Batman / Bruce Wayne
- Burt Ward as Robin / Dick Grayson
- Julie Newmar as Catwoman
- Jeff Bergman as The Joker, Announcer
- William Salyers as The Penguin
- Wally Wingert as The Riddler
- Jim Ward as Commissioner James Gordon
- Steven Weber as Alfred Pennyworth
- Thomas Lennon as Chief Miles O'Hara
- Lynne Marie Stewart as Aunt Harriet Cooper
- Sirena Irwin as Miranda Moore
- Adam West, Burt Ward and Julie Newmar are the only surviving cast members who voiced their original characters from the original series.
- Batman and Catwoman finally kiss each other after so much hesitation and interruptions in the original series.
- Eartha Kitt and Lee Meriwether's Catwomen appear after Batman is knocked out unconscious and sees them standing next to Julie's
- Mr. Freeze, King Tut, Shame, Egghead, Louie the Lilac, The Bookworm, False Face, The Archer, The Minstrel, The Sandman and Siren all make non speaking cameos.