The film's plot dealt with Batman and Robin's struggle against Dr. Daka, a Japanese spy who invented a device that turns people into pseudo-zombies.
The plot of these serials adheres to common practices of U.S. wartime propaganda, as they were released during the height of American involvement in World War II. The plot asserts that Batman and Robin are on special assignment for the U.S. military and these serials feature a "Japanese" antagonist (Japan being one of the axis powers during the war).
- Lewis Wilson as Bruce Wayne / Batman
- Douglas Croft as Dick Grayson / Robin
- J. Carrol Naish as Prince Daka
- William Austin as Alfred
- Shirley Patterson as Linda Page
- Charles C. Wilson as Police Captain Arnold
- Batman / Bruce Wayne
- Robin / Dick Grayson
- Prince Daka
- Linda Page
- Police Captain Arnold
- G. H. Borden
- Jim Bramwell
- Martin Warren