Harvey Dent, a former District Attorney and friend of Bruce Wayne, goes insane after an exposure to deadly gas from an evil extractor scars the left side of his face turning him into a dangerous criminal with a dual personality.
He goes on a crime spree using a double headed coin (scarred on one side) to decide his actions. When he organizes the most deadly scheme of all, Batman and Robin have to stop this tragic madman before he does great damage to Gotham City.
- Adam West as Batman/Bruce Wayne
- Burt Ward as Robin/Dick Grayson
- William Shatner as Two-Face/Harvey Dent
- Julie Newmar as Catwoman
- Steven Weber as Alfred Pennyworth, Two-Face Henchman
- Jim Ward as Hugo Strange, Commissioner James Gordon
- Thomas Lennon as Chief Miles O'Hara
- Lynne Marie Stewart as Aunt Harriet Cooper
- Jeff Bergman as The Joker, The Bookworm, Desmond Dumas
- William Salyers as The Penguin
- Wally Wingert as The Riddler, King Tut
- Sirena Irwin as Dr. Quinzel
- Maurice LeMarche as Egghead
- Lee Meriwether as Lucille Diamond
- Adam West, Burt Ward and Julie Newmar reprise their original roles from the original series. They are also joined by Lee Meriwether who portrayed Catwoman in the 1966 film.
- This was one of Adam's final recordings before his death.
- This film was based on some cancelled episodes written by Harlan Ellison from the original series that was later published in the Batman '66 comic book series called "The Lost Episode" with the title "The Two-Way Crimes of Two-Face".