Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Directed by:||Rick Morales|
|Written by:||Michael Ryan|
|Series:||Beware the Batman|
|Original Airdate:||August 10, 2013|
"Broken" is the fifth episode of Beware the Batman.
Strange, life-size toy army men have started to appear all over the Streets of Gotham, armed with real weapons. When Batman investigates, however, he discovers they are not toys, but people trapped inside explosive shells. The clues lead him to a former mob accountant named Humphrey Dumpler AKA: Humpty Dumpty, who went insane when the Mob tried to silence him before he could testify. Now, he wants payback, and one of the people he’s targeted is Lieutenant James Gordon!
Voice Cast and CharactersEdit
- Anthony Ruivivar as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- J.B. Blanc as Alfred Pennyworth and Batcomputer
- Sumalee Montano as Tatsu Yamashiro
- Kurtwood Smith as Lt. James Gordon
- Matt L. Jones as Humpty Dumpty
- Michael-Leon Wooley as Tobias Whale
- Tara Strong as Barbara Gordon
- Matthew Mercer as Ice Pick Joe
- Michael Patrick McGill as Officer O'Brien
- Frank McBaker
- Marion Grange
- James Remar as Silver Monkey (In Flashback Only)
- Coming Soon
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|