Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Real name:||Selina Kyle|
|Aliases:|| Queen of Criminals|
Princess of Plunder
|Portrayed by:||Eartha Kitt|
|Appearances:||Batman (1960s series)|
|This article is a stub. You can help the Batman wiki by expanding it.|
Catwoman was an arch-nemesis of Batman.
Weapons and EquipmentEdit
- Hair-raising bomb - Destroys the hairdos of any women in the area.
- Kitty Car - A green vehicle made to look like a cat.
- Cat Lily perfume - Not known to have any criminal uses, but probably smells nice.
- Cat's whiskers - Thin ropes used to tie someone up, they contract when in contact with body heat.
- Manx and Angora (portrayed by James Griffith and Dirk Evans) - Catwoman's henchmen and amateur fasion critics.
- Joker - Joker teamed up with Catwoman and helped her find a cache of gunpowder hidden for a hundred years.
- Giggler and Laugher (portrayed by Sandy Kevin and Bobby Hall) - Catwoman's henchmen, both were looking forward very much to working with Joker.
- Lucky Pierre (portrayed by Pierre Salinger) - Catwoman's attorney who presented her and Joker's case. He wore a lucky wishbone in his hat and claimed he never lost a case. But after it was revealed that he and Catwoman rigged the jury, he lost his first case, thus he destroyed his lucky wishbone and stormed out.
- Marvin the Moose and Dave the Dummy - They worked with Catwoman in the past. Lucky Pierre disguised them and put them on the jury in Batman's case against her.
- 32 Pussyfoot Road, in the heart of Gotham City's garment center
- The Hotel Sleazy, across the street from Police Headquarters
- The Grimalkin Novelty Company
Behind the scenesEdit
- Eartha Kitt was the third actress to portray a live-action Catwoman, following Julie Newmar and Lee Meriwether.