|Real name:||Selina Kyle|
|Aliases:|| Queen of Criminals|
Princess of Plunder
|Portrayed by:||Eartha Kitt|
|Appearances:||Batman (1960s series)|
Catwoman was an arch-nemesis of Batman.
Weapons and EquipmentEdit
- Hair-raising bomb - Destroys the hairdos of any women in the area.
- Kitty Car - A green vehicle made to look like a cat.
- Cat Lily perfume - Not known to have any criminal uses, but probably smells nice.
- Cat's whiskers - Thin ropes used to tie someone up, they contract when in contact with body heat.
- Manx and Angora (portrayed by James Griffith and Dirk Evans) - Catwoman's henchmen and amateur fasion critics.
- The Joker - Joker teamed up with Catwoman and helped her find a cache of gunpowder hidden for a hundred years.
- Giggler and Laugher (portrayed by Sandy Kevin and Bobby Hall) - Catwoman's henchmen, both were looking forward very much to working with Joker.
- Marvin the Moose and Dave the Dummy - They worked with Catwoman in the past. Lucky Pierre disguised them and put them on the jury in Batman's case against her.
- Lucky Pierre (portrayed by Pierre Salinger)
- 32 Pussyfoot Road, in the heart of Gotham City's garment center
- The Hotel Sleazy, across the street from Police Headquarters
- The Grimalkin Novelty Company
Behind the scenesEdit
- Eartha Kitt was the third actress to portray a live-action Catwoman, following Julie Newmar and Lee Meriwether.
- Catwoman (Julie Newmar)
- Catwoman (Lee Meriwether)
- Catwoman (Michelle Pfeiffer)
- Catwoman (Maggie Baird)
- Catwoman (BTAS)
|This article is a stub. You can help the Batman wiki by expanding it.|