Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Real name:||Morris Tetch|
|Aliases:||The Clock Criminal of Crime|
|Portrayed by:||Walter Slezak|
The Clock King is an enemy of Batman.
The Clock King appears in two consecutive episodes of the 1960s Batman series. In the episode, disguised as a pop artist, Clock King tries to rob a gallery of a time-related surrealist painting. Batman and Robin are stuffed into the bottom of an oversized hourglass, stripped of their utility belts, and left to be drowned in sand as The Clock King plots to filch Bruce Wayne's collection of antique pocket watches (only for the duo to later escape the trap). Later in the episode, he starts his masterplan, to steal the atomic powered Cesium Clock. He wore a black cape and a top-hat with a clock inside it.
Weapons and EquipmentEdit
He had many weapons such as:
- Super Slick Watch Oil -
- Knock Out Gas - Knocks out those who inhale it.
- Super Sonic Sound -
- Giant Hourglass - Used to trap its victims (such as Batman and Robin) and suffocates them under the weight and amount of sand.
Just as Batman and Robin do not go at crime-fighting alone, Clock King needs fellow partners in crime to assist him with his malicious schemes.
- Millie Second (portrayed by Eileen O'Neill) - Clock King's female assistant. She was very attracted to Batman.
- Second Hand Three (portrayed by Michael Pate) - Clock King's henchman.
- Second Hand Five (portrayed by Charlie Picerni) - Clock King's henchman.
In Other MediaEdit
In an episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold, the villains trap Batman in an giant hourglass, quoting "I hope Clock King doesn't mind if we use his hourglass." This being a reference to when Clock King tried to trap Batman and Robin in a giant hourglass in the 60s TV show.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Batman wiki by expanding it.|