|Real name:||Larissa Diaz|
|First Appearance:||Batman: Arkham Origins (October, 2013)|
|Portrayed by:||Rosa Salazar (voice)|
Prior to her arriving in Gotham, Copperhead managed to undergo fourteen escapes from prison. She also got tattoos that suggested a connection to a Central American gang.
Batman: Arkham Origins
Copperhead is one of the eight assassins hired by The Joker, disguised as Black Mask, to kill Batman. She arrived at Gotham and ended up captured and placed in interrogation. She managed to escape her overconfident interrogator, breaking his neck with her legs while he tried to call for help, before receiving an envelope requesting the hit on Batman. At some point during her contracted status, she managed to deduce that her "employer" had actually been impersonated by the Joker. While searching for Black Mask in the Steel Mill, Batman encounters a Joker Thug dying inside the elevator shaft. After scanning his body, Batman discovers he was killed by poisons inside his body. While interrogating Black Mask, Copperhead attacks Batman and is able to poison him with her claws, saying he is already dying slowly and leaves. Batman scans the poison and has Alfred synthesize a cure. While going to the rooftop, Batman has hallucinations of Alfred, the Bank Manager and Commissioner Loeb. Batman then encounters and fights multiple hallucinations of Copperhead. Batman ultimately defeats the real Copperhead and the cure arrives, curing the poison inside him. He takes down Copperhead who tells Batman that Joker is having a meeting with the remaining assassins. Copperhead tells Batman to let her go and she'll tell him where they are but Batman, already knowing how to track them, tells her "I owe you one" and locks her in a shipping crate. Batman then tells Alfred to leave an anonymous tip at the GCPD, telling them to look in the shipping crates at the Steel Mill.
- 145 lbs.
- "Hmpf. An empty promise from a fallen king, I know about the Joker."
- "I killed you. And in a few more minutes, your body will realize it."
- "You think you're cured? My poison, is still in your veins and it will remain there as long you live - which won't be very long."
- "He's called the meeting. All assassins will be there. When you set me free, I'll tell you where."
Game Over Lines
- "I bet you never expected the end to come to this."
- "Now that you've been dealt with, I've got a prize to collect."
- "Lo siento, Batman. Pero mi veneno es la muerte. Now, sleep!"
- The Game Over quote in which Copperhead speaks in Spanish can be translated as "Sorry, Batman, but my poison is death."
- When Batman accesses the data on the assassins, the records on Copperhead reference a male instead of a female. This is due to it being an alias adopted by multiple assassins from a South American clan (also nearly all of the users of the Copperhead name were males, with the only exceptions being the recent New 52 versions, this version, and the one from Gotham)
- Copperhead's motion-captured movements were done by a martial artist, a stunt woman, and a Cirque de Soleil performer.
- In Batman: Arkham Knight, while Batman is searching for the captured ACE Chemicals workers, he comes across a workstation with a tube marked "Copperhead poison" on it, suggesting that Copperhead could have had a hand in manufacturing Scarecrow's new fear toxin strain.