|"The Case of the Three Devils"|
|First Published:||April, 1941|
|Previous Issue:||Detective Comics #49|
|Next Issue:||Detective Comics #51|
"The Case of the Three Devils"Edit
Batman and Robin tangle with three thieves dressed in devil outfits. The thieves are incredible acrobats and elude capture. Batman suspects they will try to take the stolen loot to a fence to sell it. He stakes out the place and springs into action when the crooks arrive. The devils escape again, but Robin trails them to their hide-out. The Dynamic Duo is then able to prevent the crooks from succeeding in their next job and capture them.
- Commissioner Gordon
- The Three Devils (Only Appearance and Dies)
- Frankie (Only appearance)
- Mike (Only appearance)
- Trigger (Only appearance)
- Joe (Only appearance)
- Robin's Rocket Skates (Only appearance)
- Other stories in this issue include an untitled Spy story, an untitled Crimson Avenger story, "The Case of the Dark Horse" (Larry Steele, Private Detective), an untitled Speed Saunders, Ace Investigator story, "Cheating Death" (Cliff Crosby), an untitled Steve Malone, District Attorney story, and an untitled Slam Bradley story.