Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Original Airdate:||September 29, 2014|
|Next Episode:||"The Balloonman"|
"Selina Kyle" is the second episode of the first season of Gotham.
Gordon and Bullock investigate when homeless children are being abducted from the streets of Gotham. Cobblepot flees Gotham and makes sinister plans. More is revealed about the mysterious Selina Kyle.
- Ben McKenzie as James Gordon
- Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock
- David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne
- Sean Pertwee as Alfred Pennyworth
- Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle
- Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin
- Jada Pinkett Smith as Fish Mooney
- Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma
- Zabryna Guevara as Sarah Essen
- Erin Richards as Barbara Kean
- John Doman as Carmine Falcone
- Richard Kind as Mayor Aubrey James
- The abducted children are being sold overseas to the Dollmaker.