|Created by:|| Sam Hamm|
The Gotham Globe was one of the largest daily newspapers in Gotham City, with nation-wide syndication across North America.
In competition with the Daily Gotham, one of the paper's more notable employees was inquisitive reporter Alexander Knox.
To be added
Behind the Scenes Edit
- When Knox walked into Gotham Globe and got mocked about his recent Batman article, a co-worker handed him a funny Batman drawing just to rub it in. But watch as a coffee cup on the worker's desk turns itself completely around between shots.
- In the original script, the paper that Alexander and Vicki worked for was the Gotham Gazette, not the Gotham Globe. That was possibly done to distance the paper from the real-world Gotham Gazette; a newspaper that is located in New York City.
- The Gotham Globe headline reading that told of the murders of Thomas and Martha Wayne was dated Thursday, October 26, and likely placed the date of their murders on Wednesday, October 25.
- The Globe has appeared in comics, DC trading cards and the animated series.
- In Sam Hamm's Batman II, Batman fights Catwoman on top of the Gotham Globe building, the exterior of which was never shown in the theatrical cut of the first film.
- Within the Batman Secret Files, editorial clippings and reports were included from Knox; writer for the Gotham Globe, that covered Batman's first appearances in Gotham right up to the inaction of No Man's Land where it was reported that the Gotham Globe was shut down.