|Birth Name:||John Joseph Nicholson|
|Birth Date:||April 22, 1937|
|Birth Place:||Neptune City, New Jersey, United States|
|Character(s):||Jack Napier/The Joker|
Characters portrayed by Jack Nicholson in the Batman UniverseEdit
Until 2016, with the release of Suicide Squad, Jack Nicholson was the only still-living actor to have played the Joker in an official live-action Batman film, as Cesar Romero, the Joker from the live action Batman TV show, died in 1994 and Heath Ledger, the Joker from The Dark Knight, died in 2008. In November 2014, Jared Leto was cast as the Joker for Suicide Squad.
- In 1975, Jack Nicholson co-starred with Danny DeVito in the drama film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, by Milos Forman.
- In 1978, Jack Nicholson directed and co-starred with Danny DeVito and Tracey Walter in western film Goin' South.
- In 1990, he directed and co-starred with Tracey Walter in The Two Jakes.
- In 1992, Jack Nicholson was directed and co-starred with Danny DeVito in the biopic Hoffa, as Jimmy Hoffa.
- In 1994, Nicholson shared the leading roles in horror film Wolf with Batman Returns' supporting actress Michelle Pfeiffer.
- In 1996, Nicholson starred in Mars Attacks!, another film directed by Tim Burton, with Danny DeVito in the cast.
- In 2007, Nicholson starred alongside Morgan Freeman (who portrays the role of Lucius Fox in The Dark Knight Trilogy) in The Bucket List.