|Birth Name:||Mark Richard Hamill|
|Birth Date:||September 25, 1951|
|Birth Place:||Concord, California, USA|
|Character(s) Portrayed:|| The Joker|
Mark Hamill voiced The Joker in Birds of Prey, Batman: The Animated Series, Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Scarface in Batman: Arkham Asylum, Robot Chicken and Batman: Arkham City, Tony Zucco in The Batman, and The Spectre in Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
He is most famous for portraying Luke Skywalker of the Star Wars saga.
- Mark Hamill starred in Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope, as Luke Skywalker, with William Hootkins and Garrick Hagon.
- Hamill starred in Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back, with Clive Revill.
- Hamill starred in Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back, and Episode VI - Return of the Jedi, with Billy Dee Williams.
- On October 19, 2011, Mark Hamill announced that the video game Batman: Arkham City would be his final performance as the voice of The Joker. His twitter words were: "I've enjoyed every minute behind the wheel of the Clown Prince’s crazy car - I'm going to miss him more than I can say!!".
- Hamill has stated that if Batman: The Killing Joke were to be adapted into an animated feature then he would come out of his retirement as the Joker and voice the Clown Prince one last time.
- On October 23, 2011, Mark Hamill wrote "Just thought I would clarify that my Joker comments are not related to Arkham City," which means he's not quitting Joker and that he might come back.
- According to Gametrailers, DC Universe Online has announced that their latest expansion pack —aptly titled “The Last Laugh”— will feature Mark Hamill’s official return as The Joker, back to cause those playing the game some fun, misery, and chaos.