A vast majority of their thugs dress as clowns, with red triangles over their eye.
Little was known of their past besides what Batman deciphered from newspaper clippings. They came from the Red Triangle Circus, a once-celebrated circus that visited Gotham. After the Red Triangle Circus returned after a brief hiatus, it sported a new addition: a freak-show featuring a Poodle Lady, the World's Fattest Man and an Aquatic Bird Boy. After numerous reports of missing children, the GPCD closed down the circus fairgrounds, but at least one freak-show performer vanished before he could be questioned.
Notable members like the Poodle Lady and the Thin Clown are still at large. They carried on after Oswald's death, albeit to a lesser extent. The Neon Gang seemed to outman them in the later years and muscled their way to Gotham's top street gang.
- Organ Grinder -Field leader (incarcerated)
- Poodle Lady
- Thin Clown
- Fat Clown (deceased)
- Knifethrower Dame (incarcerated)
- Tattooed Strongman (deceased)
- Sword Swallower (incarcerated)
- Snake Woman (incarcerated)
Other notable membersEdit
- Acrobatic Thug
- Terrifying Clown (incarcerated)
- Firebreather (deceased)
- Screaming Red Triangle Gang Thug (incarcerated)
- Rocket Launcher Clown (incarcerated)
- Crossbow Clown (incarcerated)
- Batman Returns
- Batman Forever (Novelization)
Behind the Scenes Edit
- When Batman read newspaper articles on the Red Triangle Circus, it's interesting to note that there seemed to be a picture of Minnie Woolsley (Koo-Koo the Bird Girl) and two unidentified people with microcephaly, although they were never mentioned performing in the circus' freak-show.