Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page links to all versions of the character Robin and to all media with the character's name as its title.
- Robin (Dick Grayson) - the original Robin.
- Robin (Jason Todd) - the second Robin.
- Robin (Tim Drake) - the third Robin.
- Robin (Stephanie Brown) - the fourth Robin.
- Robin (Damian Wayne) - the fifth Robin, protege to Batman (Dick Grayson).
- Carrie Kelly, the future Robin (sixth Robin) of Earth-31.
- Robin (Douglas Croft) (From Batman, 1943 serial)
- Robin (Johnny Duncan) (From Batman and Robin, 1949 serial)
- Robin (Chris O'Donnell) (From Batman Forever and Batman & Robin)
- Robin Blake (From The Dark Knight Rises)
- Robin (Burt Ward) from the live-action series, 1966-1968
- Robin from The Batman/Superman Hour, 1968-1969
- Robin from the Super Friends, 1973-1985
- Robin from The New Adventures of Batman, 1977-1978
- Robin from Batman: The Animated Series, 1992-1995
- Robin from The New Batman Adventures, 1997-1999
- Robin from Teen Titans, 2003-2006
- Robin from The Batman, 2004-2008
- Robin from Batman: The Brave and the Bold, 2008–Present
- Robin (Dick Grayson) from Young Justice, 2011–Present
- Robin (Tim Drake) from Young Justice, 2012–2013
- Recently it has become customary to give animated depiction of earlier Robins attributes of later ones possibly to make them more recognizable. Examples include:
- The versions of Dick Grayson from Teen Titans, The Batman, and Young Justice all wearing Uniforms resembaling Tim Drake's original uniform, and also using a similar collapsible Bo-staff.
- The Batman: Under the Red Hood version of Jason Todd's second uniform being red and black similar to Tim Drake's second uniform.
- The version of Tim Drake from Batman: Arkham City, wearing a hooded cape similar to Damian Wayne.
- Because of the tragic nature of how his tenure as Robin ended, Jason Todd is routilely skipped over in non-comic media, and as such Tim Drake is depicted as Dick Grayson's immediate successor. The New Batman Adventures combined the two characters into one under Tim Drake's name, giving him an origin reminicsent of Jason, but Tim's appearance. Ironically the character ultimately suffered a tragic end (to his career as Robin, not his life) at the hands of the Joker.
- In The Dark Knight Rises, John Blake is a young cop/ally of Batman. His legal first name is Robin, and at the end of the film he resigns from the Gotham City Police Department and discovers the Batcave.
Robin in His Varied AppearancesEdit
Live Action VersionsEdit
Robin (Douglas Croft)
Batman (1943 Serial)
Robin (Johnny Duncan)
Batman and Robin (1949 Serial)
| late 1960's|
Robin (Burt Ward)
Batman (1960s series)
Batman (1966 Movie)
| late 1990's|
Robin (Chris O'Donnell)
Batman Forever (1995)
Batman & Robin (1997)
|1968 - 1969|
The Batman/Superman Hour
|1973 - 1985|
The New Adventures of Batman
|1992 - 1995|
Batman: The Animated Series
|1997 - 1998|
The New Batman Adventures
|2004 - 2008|
| 2008 - 2010|
Batman: The Brave and the Bold