j**** he IS in forever
I think this article has too many sections with such small info. It's one thing if there are 4 or 5 sections with a nice amount of info, but there are only 3 or 4 sentences per section. We should merge some sections. --Lord EggHead (No, I am your father!) 12:42, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
NEVER !!!!188.8.131.52 13:19, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
Retitle: Remove 'The' from 'Joker'Edit
"You can call me Joker." Credits: Joker. Should we vote? 184.108.40.206 20:46, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
...........No 220.127.116.11 21:23, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
It doesnt really matter if the is there or not even if he calls himself joker he is still THE Joker. --Doomlurker 20:52, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
- Not true. I suppose just because Batgirl (Alicia Silverstone) calls herself Barbara she IS Barbara Gordon. Or maybe because she became Batgirl, she's Betty Kane. 18.104.22.168 01:43, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
She calls herself Barbara Wilson and Jack Nicholson is THE Joker thats what he is referred to as. Doomlurker 15:55, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
- Was Joker or the Joker his chosen alias? Because he first introduces himself to Grissom as Joker. I think the start of the article should reflect that. I don't doubt it, but could you provide instances where he's called the Joker? 22.214.171.124 21:44, 5 November 2008 (UTC)
- Fine :
"THE Joker's tainted hundreds of the source"
"We've rounded up all THE Joker's men"
"Some people say you're as crazy as THE Joker"
"With no clues as to THE Joker's deadly weapon" 126.96.36.199 23:20, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
Votes for just 'Joker', which is more accurateEdit
- Yeah. 188.8.131.52 20:39, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
"Eagle scouts turned crazed clowns"Edit
Possible Joker reference made by Penguin in Batman Returns? Penguin also refers to "happy homemakers turned into catwomen". The only thing going against Joker being referenced is that Penguin claims it was Mayor Hill who allowed the alleged disease that made them to happen, while it was Mayor Borg who was still Mayor after Joker's death. But Penguin was already lying, so maybe he either overlooked that fact, or was hoping the public would be swayed to forget that fact. Maybe Penguin was grouping in Joker and the Red Triangle Gang. 184.108.40.206 01:49, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
- Nope he was just referencing the Red Triangle Gang. 220.127.116.11 10:43, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
- Possibly. It's also possible everyone still remembered Joker's months/weeks of terrorism. Again, only possibility of discrediting this is because Hill was not the Mayor during Joker's reign of terror, but Penguin may have been hoping for people to overlook that. 18.104.22.168 10:49, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- Here's a possible non-intended connection: "Bird boy, up in the air" is a line from an Eagle Scout scout. 22.214.171.124 04:43, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
Jack Napier as the Joker's Name Edit
We all know this is the only Joker with a real name. My question is would it be interesting if "Jack Napier" became the Joker's debated name in other media like the comics. Perhaps like in the DCAU, the Joker could have used a number of aliases, and that Jack Napier is simply his most commonly agreed-upon name. Ztyran 23:16, March 15, 2010 (UTC)