Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"The Bat in the Belfry"|
|Directed by:||Seung Eun-Kim|
|Written by:||Duane Capizzi|
|Original Airdate:||September 11, 2004|
"The Bat in the Belfry" is the pilot episode of the animated series The Batman.
After stopping a heist by Rupert Thorne, Batman returns to the Batcave to learn that all criminals in Arkham Asylum have mysteriously been released. Batman finds out that it's a crazed clown named Joker who released them, and he plans to make a blimp full of laughing gas explode over Gotham so that every citizen turns into a lunatic. It's up to Batman to stop him.
Voice Cast and CharactersEdit
- Rino Romano as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Kevin Michael Richardson as The Joker
- Alastair Duncan as Alfred Pennyworth
- Steve Harris as Detective Ethan Bennett
- Ming-Na as Detective Ellen Yin
- Victor Brandt as Rupert Thorne
- Miguel Sandoval as Thug #1
- There is a laughing fish in the harbor.
- Ellen is from Metropolis, Superman's city.
- Ellen and Ethan jumped into a moat with lots of security features, but triggered none.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|