"The Man Who Would Be Bat" is the fourth episode of the first series of The Batman.
A flock of bats lead Yin and Bennett to Wayne Industries where Bruce has a scientist named Dr. Langstrom working on a project related to bats. In truth, Langstrom actually develops a serum that can turn him into the "Man-Bat", so people will fear him. Man-Bat goes out of control and flies out into the city, feeding on animal blood.
Voice Cast and CharactersEdit
- Rino Romano as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Peter MacNicol as Dr. Kirk Langstrom/Man-Bat
- Alastair Duncan as Alfred Pennyworth
- Steve Harris as Detective Ethan Bennett
- Ming-Na as Detective Ellen Yin
- Bennett knew Bruce since way before high school.
- Yin has a case of the disappearing badge.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|"Call of the Cobblepot"||"The Big Chill"|