Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"The Big Chill"|
|Directed by:||Brandon Vietti|
|Written by:||Greg Wiesman|
|Original Airdate:||October 30, 2004|
|Previous Episode:||"The Man Who Would Be Bat"|
|Next Episode:||"The Cat and the Bat"|
"The Big Chill" is the fifth episode of the animated series of The Batman.
Using his new ice powers, Mr. Freeze steals the rarest and most valuable diamonds all over Gotham. When he and Batman first cross paths, he tells the Bat he's the reason why he's a cryogenic monster. It's because of a much earlier chase between them, which led to a cryogenics lab. He will stop at nothing to make Gotham his own personal domain, unless the Batman can think of a way to stop this menace.
Voice Cast and CharactersEdit
- Rino Romano as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Clancy Brown as Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze
- Alastair Duncan as Alfred Pennyworth
- Steve Harris as Detective Ethan Bennett
- Ming-Na as Detective Ellen Yin
- Cathy Cavadini as Wife, Moviestar and Reporter
- Batman destroyed a block of ice by just running into it.
- Freeze's jewels switch from his right hand to his left hand.
- Freeze's method of transportation is similar to that traditionally used by Marvel's Iceman of the X-Men.
- The episode's title is the same as an alien Ben can turn into in Ben 10: Alien Force/Ultimate Alien/Omniverse, which is called Big Chill. His appearance is similar to the cyptid Moth Man, but is blue and has powers also similar to Mr.Freeze.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|"The Man Who Would Be Bat"||"The Cat and the Bat"|