"The Big Dummy" is the ninth episode of the first season of The Batman.
Arnold Wesker is a ventriloquist who controls Scarface, a living puppet that has a whole other personality. Together, they pull off bank heists and Scarface promises this is their final one. Scarface, along with two knuckle head muscles, plan on stealing a gold reserve from Gotham Bank. Batman tries to stop the puppet and his lackeys. Meanwhile, Alfred plays matchmaker for Bruce.
Voice Cast and CharactersEdit
- Alastair Duncan as Alfred Pennyworth
- Rino Romano as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Dan Castellaneta as Arnold Wesker/The Ventriloquist and Scarface
- John Di Maggio as Rhino and Mugsy
- Jennifer Hale as Becky
- At some points of the episode Scarface is unable to use his arms but at others he can.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|