|"Ragdolls to Riches"|
|Directed by:||Seung Eun-Kim|
|Written by:||Adam Beechen|
|Original Airdate:||July 16, 2005|
|Next Episode:||"The Butler Did It"|
"Ragdolls to Riches" is the ninth episode of the second season of The Batman.
Ragdoll, a triple-jointed contortionist, and Catwoman race to gain several priceless items and they crosse paths with Batman. Also, Selina Kyle befriends Bruce Wayne. But when Bruce reveals that his clock tower has the legendary cats eyes emeralds, can Selina keep her cool with Bruce Wayne, and will Ragdoll, Catwoman or Batman be the first to find the cat's eyes?
Voice Cast and CharactersEdit
- Rino Romano as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Alastair Duncan as Alfred Pennyworth
- Gina Gershon as Selina Kyle/Catwoman
- Jeff Bennett as Peter Merkel/Ragdoll
- The title is a play on the phrase "rags to riches" which is used to describe the transition of poor (rags) to wealthy (riches).
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|"JTV"||"The Butler Did It"|