|Directed by:||Christopher Berkley|
|Written by:||Paul Giacoppo|
|Original Airdate:||February 11, 2006|
|Previous Episode:||"Cash for Toys"|
|Next Episode:||"The Apprentice"|
"Thunder" is the tenth episode of the third season of The Batman.
Maximillian Zeus, a millionaire who is also a Greek history fanatic, takes control of Gotham from the sky with his giant aircraft, New Olympus, after losing to Mayor Grange in a re-election. It's up to Batgirl to stop Maximillian Zeus and save Gotham.
Voice Cast and CharactersEdit
- Rino Romano as Bruce Wayne/The Batman
- Danielle Judovits as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
- Alastair Duncan as Alfred Pennyworth
- Phil LaMarr as Maximillian Zeus
- Adam West as Marion Grange
- Michael Bell as Reporter and Guard
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|"Cash for Toys"||"The Apprentice"|