|"Two of a Kind"|
|Directed by:||Anthony Chun|
|Written by:||Paul Dini|
|Original Airdate:||February 24, 2007|
"Two of a Kind" is the eighth episode of the fourth season of The Batman.
When Daytime TV host Harleen Quinzell is cancelled from her television program for ambushing Bruce Wayne, Joker takes an interest and decides to turn her into his partner in crime, Harley Quinn.
Voice Cast and CharactersEdit
- Rino Romano as Bruce Wayne/The Batman
- Evan Sabara as Dick Grayson/Robin
- Danielle Judovits as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
- Kevin Michael Richardson as The Joker
- Hynden Walch as Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn
- Sean Donnellan as Mr. Herbert
- Christie Mellor as Female Caller
- Punch and Judy
- Bud and Lou
- Despite being the eighth episode of season four, it was broadcast after episodes nine ("Seconds") and ten ("Riddler's Revenge").
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|