- The Fat Clown: “Killing sleeping children? Isn't that a little, uh...”
- The Penguin: “NO! It's a lot!”
- ―The Fat Clown protesting and The Penguin killing him.[src]
Later, he was handed a dossier by the Penguin and ordered to kidnap children, along with the rest of the gang. However, the Fat Clown drew the line at this crime when he realized the final fate of Gotham's children was to be drowned. Angry at this insubordination, Penguin murdered the Fat Clown by shooting him multiple times. The Penguin kicked the Fat Clown's bullet-riddled corpse into the murky depths of the sewers. Later, Max Shreck found the Fat Clown's body at the bottom of the sewers, took his Smith & Wesson Model 15-3 pistol, and shot Batman once, and Catwoman four times.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- In the past, it was discussed how the Fat Clown's Gun could have been functional after it was submerged in water due to the misconception that the rounds in a submerged gun would be ruined, however the powder of round was sealed by the bullet at the end of the case and operated normally.
- In the Batman Returns video game for the SNES, two versions of the Fat Clown were encountered: red (jumped towards Batman) & green (dashed toward Batman).