The Joker utilizes a wide variety of weapons and gadgets, most of which are disguised as harmless practical joke items. Once he made his own utility belt to hold his harmless gags.
- Crowbar - In 1988's A Death in the Family the Joker utilizes a crowbar to beat Jasson Todd. The crowbar has become one of the character's signature weapons.
- Hammer - In 2012's Death of the Family The Joker uses a hammer to beat Alfred.
- Mallet - A weapon used by both The Joker and Harley Quin.
- Long-barreled gun - seen in the 1989 movie Batman, this bizarre weapon that the Joker pulls out of his pants (which would be impossible given the gun barrel's size) is powerful enough to take down the Batwing with one shot.
- Explosive Toys: Sometimes the Joker uses explosives toys like bears , soldiers, chattering teeths or pies.
- Present: has anything from bombs to thugs
- Various Custom Explosives: Green or purple. Usually have Joker's grin painted on
- Cupid Extractor 1600 (Rob Dalton Remake) - As seen in Christopher Nolan's 'The Dark Knight' The Joker uses a Rob Dalton Cupid Extractor knife, as seen in many scenes such as Harvey Dent's Fundraiser (Where the Joker threatens to put a smile on Rachel Dawe's face)
- Grenades in Coat - As seen in The Dark Knight, The Joker's purple coat contains a variety of grenades and explosives which can be triggered by pulling a string.
- No 2 Pencil - As seen in The Dark Knight, The Joker can turn a simple pencil in to a weapon when he performs a "magic trick", during a mob meeting.