The Joker's cane is a weapon or object wielded occasionaly wielded by the Joker in the comics and other media. He may use it as a regular walking cane or as a sword-cane.
Often it is depicted as a wooden or black stick with a golden head in the likeness of the Joker himself or a jester.
A cane of some sort is very often included in action figure reditions of the Joker.
- In Batman: The Killing Joke, he wields a cane throughout the first half
- The Joker/Jack Napier brings a cane to the Flugelheim Museum. Nicholson also posed with the cane in Herb Ritts' promotional photoshoot for the film.
- The Joker uses a sword-cane in a fight with Robin (Tim Drake) in Robin II: The Joker's Wild!
- In Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Joker has a cane in one brief scene.
- In one panel of a 1966 Kellog's special The Joker's Happy Victims The Joker smashes the window of a stamp shop with a short cane