- "Yeah, go ahead. Hit me."
- ―The Tattooed Strongman to Batman.[src]
When The Tattooed Strongman confronted Batman, it looked like there was no stopping him. A powerful blow to the face barely fazed him. Unbeknownst, Batman had slipped a bomb into the Tattooed Strongman's Belt. Batman punched him down a manhole, and the Tattooed Strongman promptly blew up.
In Other MediaEdit
- The Tattooed Strongman was the second boss in the Super Nintendo video game adaptation of Batman Returns. Near the end of the second level, he was seen in the sidewalk, reading a newspaper and tapping his foot. After Batman defeated all of the enemies in the level, the strongman ripped the paper and fought Batman.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- In the aftermath of the Tattooed Strongman's explosion, fire and smoke were seen and confirmed how deadly the bomb was.
- That was one of the few times that Batman deliberately caused a villain or/and criminal to be killed in the Burtonverse. That was seemingly the only time that Batman had used lethal force in a questionably unwarranted fashion in the Burtonverse.