Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This one doesn't exactly involve Batman but, as they're doing an Earth 2 series, I'd love to see an Earth 3 series based on the Crime Syndicate of America that shows how they became the dark reflections of the Justice League that they are. Although I'd like the focus to be on the Syndicate, I'd also like to see Jokester, Riddler, Three-Face and other Earth-3 versions of the villains.
A number of Batman characters haven't shown up properly or at all in the New 52, here's a few I'd like to see.
- Stephanie Brown and Cassandra Cain - They were both Batgirl after all, what happened to them considering Babs resumed the mantle? Is Cain still Blackbat? Is Brown Spoiler again? I'd like to find out what their status is.
- The Riddler - He's had a brief cameo with a questionmark shaped mohawk, I really hope this isn't his new look but really I want to see him have a major story arc, maybe more sinister but taking it back to his routes.
- Firefly - I think a fresh take on the character could be really interesting and extremely lethal.
- Owlman - Ties into the Titles section, would rather see him on Earth 3 with his origins and villainy before crossing over with Batman.
- Bud and Lou - Harley's Hyenas, I'd personally like Harley to leave the Suicide Squad and get back with the Joker (providing he is alive) and once back with Joker she should get her Hyenas back.
Poison Ivy appeared in Batman: The Dark Knight in March and she looked very different to her appearance in Birds of Prey (I actually preferred how she looked in Batman: The Dark Knight) and I realise that different artists have different takes on the characters but couldn't they at least try and make the characters look similar in the separate titles? And what is the timeline exactly? In Detective Comics Bruce is dating Charlotte Rivers, in Batman: The Dark Knight he is dating Jaina Hudson. Is he in multiple relationships at one time or is one of them set earlier than the other? This goes for Batman and Batman and Robin too, which comes first or do they all occur at once?
What do you think about any of my ideas here? What would you like to see in the New 52 related to Batman?