Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Dark Knight: Mayhem is a upcoming (but confirmed) action superhero drama fan-film to the DC Comics superhero Batman . The film is mostly based on the video game Batman: Arkham Asylum (plus Batman: Arkham City and it serves as a bridge between it and the 2008 Batman film The Dark Knight (film) , including the upcoming third and final installment of Christopher Nolan's directed- series of the franchise The Dark Knight Rises .
It is in pre-development as of January 2011 and the fan-film's release will be set sometime in the near future-TBA.
It is believed that the film will mainly follow the Batman: Arkham Asylum video game, along with original fan-created plotlines that were never featured in The Dark Knight.
- Batman/Bruce Wayne- Christian Bale
- Alfred Pennyworth- Michael Caine (archive footages)
- Lucius Fox- Morgan Freeman (archive footages)
- Commissioner Gordon- Gary Oldman (archive footages)
- Scarecrow/Dr. Johnathan Crane- Cillian Murphy
- Ra's Al Gaul/Ducard- Liam Neeson (flashback scenes, using footages from Batman Begins )
- Two-Face/Harvey Dent- Arron Eckhart (flashback scenes only)
- The Joker- Heath Ledger (flashback scenes only, though despite the actor's death in January 2008, his scenes from The Dark Knight will be used as archive footages)/Paul Bettany
New Villain Entries
- The Riddler/Edward Nigma - Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- Bane - Kane (aka. Glenn Thomas Jacobs) , professional wrestler for the WWE.
- Catwoman/Selina Kyle - Jennifer Bini-Taylor
- Killer Croc - Lou Ferrigno (voice and vocals)
- Harley Quinn -
- The Penquin-
- Mr. Freeze-
- Poison Ivy-
- It will be the first Batman film (fan-made wise) to be produced by Marsh Bros. Productions, Inc. though Warner Bros. is mainly the distribution holder of all DC characters (INCLUDING Batman).
- The first Batman fan-film to be Anthony Marsh, Jr's first, although he is a long-time fan of the character since a very young youth.
- This is Marsh's first WB-distributed feature.
- It is set between The Dark Knight (film) , Batman: Arhkam Asylum (video game) and the upcoming 2012 The Dark Knight Rises .
- Prior to the death of Heath Ledger, Paul Bettany, who was one of the soon-to-be chosen actors to play the Joker, is set to play the character in the film anyway.